Tuesday 2 August 2011

.....2012 Colour Forecast.....

Look what I got in the post yesturday. :) love getting a little surprise in the post now and again. I think it was last year that I started receiving the lovely Plascon Spaces  magazine. In this issue you receive the new 2012 Plascon colour forecast booklet. ( the colour palettes are Memory;Expression; Mystery & Origins - some great colours to work with, - excited to try one or two out on a DIY project).
The Plascon colour forecast booklets always wow me, I think the styling is amazing, so much detail goes into these shoots. Would love to help out on a shoot one day.

Plascon Spaces magazine



Memory


Expression


Mystery


Origins


via Plascon Spaces - Colour Palette Expression

via Plascon Spaces - Colour Palette Origins

No comments:

Post a Comment