Tuesday 9 August 2011

{ Book Boutique }

Yesturday I was lucky enough to have the day off....so my bf and I decided to go visit a lovely local spot  called The Book Boutique which is situated in my hometown Amanzimtoti (KZN South Coast) - we got alot of talented peeps this side ;) . The Book Boutique is a family run bookshop / coffee shop - They have done a really great job in creating a beautiful relaxing place to just go chill and have a cup of coffee or something to nibble on. They have a awesome variety of books and if you ever need to find a gift for someone, they are def the place to go. So I took some pics for you to see....really love it there and recommend you Durban folk to take a drive down South and come support :)

Hope you like...






love these cute card/paper holders

look at all these goodies....just want to buy them all.

I need this one....

and this one! some great motivation!






The Deli...


hmmmm




The coffee shop....

They have recently added this outside area...

Gota love Ikhaya ;)

Love the rooi chairs...

This one was for me ... for only R5






The colour is awesome!!

To find out more about Book Boutique you can join their Facebook group
or you can call them on 031 903 6692.
26 Rockview Road
Amanzimtoti.

No comments:

Post a Comment