Thursday 18 April 2013

{ Wedding Styling }

Wedding Styling is something I've been thinking about for a while, but never knew where to start. Styling a Wedding is very different to planning a wedding.A Stylist would do all the decor/table settings/flowers/ect... kinda like an Interior Designer/Decorator, but for a Wedding. A Planner would do all the logistical side of things, like booking venues/ect and making sure everything runs smoothly. Not that I have any experience in any of these fields, but that's how I would imagine it work's.

I have not done any Wedding Styling yet,but as an Interior Designer it is something I would like         to do in the future. 

I have been lucky enough to help my lovely friend Melissa plan her wedding.
It will be next year sometime, and she is hoping for a beach wedding.

I have created a few mood boards for her, with some ideas for the ceremony; reception; table decor; flowers; cocktail bar/snacks & the creative shoot (which my wonderful boyfriend Bryan will be shooting, have a look at his blog: bryanpowellphotography).


























2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous inspiration! Even if you haven't done wedding styling before, everybody has to start somewhere, so never mind that you're not yet experienced.. This will be such a fun way to learn!
    xx
    www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) really looking forward to it. xx

      Delete