Friday 1 July 2011

[House & Garden Show]


Ikhaya - frame



little mud hut - gift tags

 At the last minute, my family and I decided to go visit the ECR House & Garden Show last night. Im so glad I got to see and buy some of the great goodies that were on sale [as Im not able to go this weekend]. There is an awesome new addition called the homegrown fair where I found these awesome gift tags from little mud hut designs , and the amazing Ikhaya plywood frame that I've had my eyes on for ages [ got my list of things that I would like to buy from this wonderful shop - so far 2 of them are ticked off]  :) ...there were lots more great stalls there, we bought some fudge from Tasha's and some coffee from Beaver Creek {Go visit their coffee estate in Port Edward its lovely} - look forward to next years show.

No comments:

Post a Comment