Tuesday 5 July 2011

{ Places to see. Things to do. }


Cornwall

I Heart LONDON!!!

Scotland

Camping in Scotland

Scotland - Edinburgh

Monmouth Coffee Company - London

"Tina,we salute you "coffee shop- London

Cycling around on a vintage bike....

with a picnic. 

London

Looking for Vintage shops

Explore the Portobello Road Market

The market


Next year, Im hoping to go visit London for the 2nd time. I went 2 years ago with my boyfriend, and we did the whole tourist thing. This time, I would love to find things that arnt on the tourist attraction lists. eg : markets; cute coffee shops; vintage shops; second hand shops; decor store/ boutiques...the list goes on. These are some pics Ive found while searching the web. They really make me want to jump on a plane and go explore.

We hoping to also go to Scotland, and visit Edinburgh, then go camping in the country side...and maybe some cycling along the way.

There is so much to see and do....I love researching all the places I want to go visit [shops,markets ect] in advance, so by time we want to go, I will have this lovely long list.

I can not wait :) - In the mean time, we are saving all our penny's. Hope you enjoy. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment