Thursday 17 November 2011

{ NEW } - Mr Price Concept Store!!!!!

So last week the new Mr Price store concept was launched in Sandton. Wow, from what I've seen and heard it looks amazing!! My man Bryan, was lucky enough to tag along with the Wisdom & Youth ad agency to take some snaps of the store. (I havn't seen his images yet .... but I have found some images of the store via Elle magazine , go see their website for more). I wish I could have gone - I would have shopped up a storm @ Mr P & Zara though!!! 

I love the new concept design that Mr Price has gone for, I really think it suits the brand well.{read more about the new concept here }
The store has been designed by Award Winning Dalziel-Pow. They are a top Retail design company based in London; Mumbai & Shanghai. 
Some of their clients include: Topshop; River Island; Wrangler; Primark; Nokia; Gap & the list goes on.
Go see their website for more of their amazing work.

"The key to our success is that we understand how customers interact with brands. We design with the customer in mind, driving brand awareness, product interaction and ultimately, sales." - dalziel+pow

 { MR PRICE - SANDTON }

New Shop front & Logo - looking Hot!!


Denim wall


New Pay tills


{ TOPSHOP }







No comments:

Post a Comment