Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Holidays!!!


Some Things to do this Easter weekend (well thats if you not partying it up at Splashy Fen):
  • Get creative - do some DIY ( I was planing on painting my room, but I dont see it happening this weekend).
  • Definitely go get some yummy Macaroons from Daniela's  at the Heritage Market or you can go visit The Macaroon Cafe on Florida road. ( I will be purchasing mine tomorrow for a friends birthday tea), cant wait.
  • Do some baking.
  • Go ride a bike and have a picnic somewhere ( I will be owning a mountain bike soon soon...very excited to just get out there and get fit )
  • Go to Woolworths and Checkers Hyper - they have theee best Easter eggs. I heart the giant speckled eggs from Checkers Hyper.
  • Just RELAX and enjoy.....dont forget the big man, and to thank him..... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment